Terms and Conditions of Les Rouvets Lake Membership
1. Maximum of 3 rods per member at any one time.
2. Barbless hooks only.
3. Unhooking mats to be used at all times.
4. All fish to be returned to the lake after weighing/photographing.
5. No keep nets (except by the prior consent of the management for competitions, or if you are awaiting an official to come and weigh in a potential island record fish).
6. Bivvies permitted for overnight fishing.
7. No children under 12 permitted on premises unaccompanied for safety reasons.
8. Well behaved dogs only permitted on a lead but must be cleaned up after.
9. No fires except by prior permission of the management (camping stoves and BBQ’s permitted if attended at all times).
10. No bait boats.
11. Landing nets to be used at all times.
12. All swims to be left clean and tidy with no litter or discarded fishing tackle (Please take your rubbish home with you).
13. Anglers must stay within the allocated areas.
14. No radios or music systems that could disturb other members.
15. Cars to be parked only in the designated parking areas.
16. Please do not intentionally feed the ducks, as this will encourage them to become an annoyance to anglers.
17. Anglers are expected to show consideration for all the wildlife on and around the lake and to pay due care and attention when using the facility to avoid causing them any undue disturbance or distress.
18. Please respect other Anglers privacy and avoid disturbing them unless they make it clear they happy to be sociable.
19. The Management reserves the right to occasionally close the lake for private functions (members will be notified in advance on those occasions).
20. Anglers must ensure they close and lock the gate behind them both when arriving and leaving the lake.
21. Anglers are permitted to bring family members or friends with them so long as those persons do not fish themselves respect the rules, and do not sit in places that might prevent another angler from fishing.
22. The Management reserves the right to sell day tickets to non-members in special circumstances.
23. The Management reserves the right to amend or adjust the rules if deemed necessary. All Members will be advised of any such amendments in writing.
24. The Management reserves the right to review the membership fees annually.